Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feel Better Soon - Tea Bag Holder

Happy Monday!  Oh wait, it's Tuesday, isn't it?  Holiday weekends always get my week all goofed up.  I'm sure it will all be back to normal by Friday!!  The weekend was really very creatively productive.  I got a lot of stamping and creating in as well as some unfun house "stuff".  The weather was gorgeous.  We got to have a fabulous barbeque at my parents house yesterday.  I LOVE my dad's ribs.  They're so tasty!  All in all, it was a nice weekend all the way around!

My share for you this morning is this little tea bag holder, template courtesy of the Stampin Addicts 3-D Challenge.  You can check out the challenge and project instructions here. I  know when I'm not feeling well, a cup of hot tea is often just what the doctor ordered.  I think this little card would make anyone smile, especially when they need a nice pick me up.

Now I'll be honest.  The sick dog from Wellness Wishes has never been one of my favorite stamps.  It's kinda creepy.  This is the second project I've stamped with him in as many days, however.  I might actually be falling for him!  I guess if you think about it, when was the last time you looked like a supermodel when you weren't feeling well? This poor little guy is ill and looking pretty pathetic, just like I know I do when I'm feeling less than perfect.  Ok, I know it's a stretch, but I'm going with it because it works great for this project! 

That's all for today, folks.  I'm off to make myself a nice cup of coffee and get going with my Tuesday that feels like Monday!  Happy Stamping!!

Project Recipe
Stamps - Wellness Wishes, Word Play
Ink - Black Stazon, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Sahara Sand
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Naturals White
Accessories - Scalloped Lace Border Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Marina Mist 1/8" Ribbon, Cajun Craze Stampin Write Marker, Blender Pen, Big Shot, Texturez Plates, Sticky Strip, SNAIL Adhesive, Tea Bag


No comments: