Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've been a bad blogger!!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  I spent LOTS of time preparing for a craft show.  I've been making LOTS of cards for birthdays, anniversaries, and thank you's.  I've been working on some of my fabulous gift classes, coaster class, and extreme Christmas cards.  Mix that with my regular daily life and you've got one tired stamper...and a very empty blog!  Lucky for me, things slow down this week so I'll be able to share some fun stuff with you!

One of the cool projects I've been working on is a set of magnetic stones.  These are the stones you get in the flower decorating section of the craft store.  They're about 1-1/4" round with a flat back.  To create this great gift, I pulled out my 1" circle punch and my Play Date Designer Series Paper and started punching.  The numbers on the DSP are just the perfect size to create a set of 0-9 stones with two little flower add ons.   Add a magnet button to the back of each one and you've got a super fun and easy set of magnets that you can give as a gift or keep for your own fridge!  This project will be featured in an upcoming class.  Which one??  Stay tuned!!

No comments: