Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Snuffies bring a little inspiration


As I sit here with a tissue in my nose, I've at least had some time to think about some card and scrapbook layouts. I'm too achey to want to go sit in my stamp room but this is at least making me feel a little productive. This is a card layout I've whipped up. I can't wait to actually be able to play a little bit. Maybe tonight but definitely tomorrow.


Tomorrow is my Open House. I've got lots of samples to show and things to play with. I am planning to have myself ridiculously medicated so I can function like a real person. I have my make and takes ready to go. I still need to print my raffle entries, frequent buyer cards, class info, and club sign ups. I can just hope we get more than 2 people here! It's just the beginning of many good things to come. This is only the first event and certainly won't be the last!


A-choo!!

No comments: