Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stampin' and Stampin'

Wow. I don't think I remember a time when I've spent so much time stampin' and playing in my crazy mess of a craft room. I'm doing my darnedest to stick with using only Stampin' Up! products and man, is that hard! I just got my demo starter kit about 2 weeks ago and while it has lots of great stuff inside, there are SO many things I NEED! My first "open house" is on Saturday and I'll be placing my first order. I need ribbons and buttons and bobbles and punches and papers and ink and markers and stamps and stamps and stamps and stamps and stamps..... I think I may also need a bigger stampin' room!


I'm working on designing some classes and fun new projects to share with anyone who is interested. I've had a crazy cough lately which seems to be stifling some of my creative juices. I have plenty of time, tho. Afterall, I haven't even been at it for a month yet!




So, here's one of my late night creations. This is a simple two page layout that I whipped up as part of my beginner scrapbook class that's coming up in April. This is from the Petal Party Simply Scrapin' kit. This layout holdes 4-3.5x3.5, 1-2x2, and 1-4x6 photo with a journaling square. Super simple. Super quick. Super easy. Enjoy!

No comments: