Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stampin for Liberty


The Free and The Brave is the very first stamp set I bought from Stampin' Up! and that was just a year ago. To look at the "space" now, you'd think I was some sort of addict! Well, I guess that's because I am!!

I made this card set recently while feeling a bit patriotic. I was able to use my favorite color family, Earth Elements, to whip out these cards. Primary colors are Not Quite Navy and Rose Red with a variety of the greens and browns to make the camo. The card background was sponged with Whisper White Craft ink with the saying stamped in the same. Not sure if you can see it but the background with the soldier is also sponged with Sahara Sand. It adds a nice final touch.

It's super simple but I think that's why I like this lay out so much.


No comments: