Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Stack of Cards for CFH


My girlfried, Mickey, sat with me yesterday afternoon and helped me turn out about 40 cards that we'll be shipping to Cards for Heroes. This card design is one of my absolute favorite stamp-a-stack cards with a little bit of a twist. I'll admit, not everything used on these cards is from Stampin' Up! but for this cause, I'm ok with that!
My personal challenge for this week is to make 5 cards a day for CFH. Want to join me? Visit their website at http://cardsforheroes.org. As soon as I get my Cards For Heroes logo stamp, I'll be sending these off so they can be shared with the men and women serving overseas.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome cards! And what a nice way to spend a day with your friend! I also wanted to let you know you were the winner of my RAK for the blog hop!! Could you please e-mail me your contact information? My e-mail is heatherandmorgan@mac.com. Thanks!

Sandi MacIver said...

WOW, you guys are awesome

Virginia Killmore said...

Wow what a lot of cards! I am so impressed!

Christina said...

Awesome job! Keep up the good work. I also am trying to make a bunch of cards for CFH!

P.S. Hope you don't mind if I leave an additional comment.

Visit The Original Scrapbox and check out their product catalog and also please take a minute and cast your vote for me, my entry #257! I am in the running to win a scrapbook desk!

Holly said...

Wow, great job getting all those cards done!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Such cute cards.

Kirsten said...

What a great set of cards. I am sure that everyone will be greatly appreciated. What a great thing you are doing. Good luck on meeting your daily goal!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

What a wonderful job you did on these! And so much work but well worth the effort! They will be appreciated!

Tina said...

Cute cards. And such a wonderful thing you are doing!