Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's time to do it!

I have been so blessed to meet an amazing group of stampers and scrappers over the years. I can honestly say, however, the people I've met while being a part of Stampin' UP! are like no others! It's so nice to always have other people around you who enjoy the same things you do!

Can you answer YES to any of these questions?

  • I love Stampin' Up! products and supplies!
  • I always seem to want it ALL and all at once!
  • I enjoy learning new, creative techniques!
  • I love a sale! Discounts are great!
  • I enjoy meeting new people to craft and create with!
  • I could use a little extra income to help my family!

If you can answer YES to just one of these questions, now is the time to join my team!! From July 15 - August 31, a special Mini Starter Kit is available for the incredible low price of $85!! You will receive all of the new In Color Ink Pads, a package of In Color Cardstock, a package of Whisper White Cardstock, "For All You Do" Stamp Set, and all of the business products you need to get rolling as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

The standard $199 Starter Kit is also available during this period. In addition to the 4 stamp sets, 5 inks, and countless tools and accessories, you will also receive all 6 In Color Ink Pads and an In Color Cardstock pack!!

Think about what kind of Demonstrator you want to be. Do you want to get a great discount to help support your stamp and scrap habit? Do you want to make extra income by hosting a few workshops and classes? Do you want to build a career in a creative industry? Are you not sure? Let's get together for a little coffee and stampin' so you can learn more about how to becoming a demonstrator can help build, benefit and enhance your stamp and scrap hobby.

Ready to join my team? The first 5 people to sign up during this fabulous special will receive a special gift from me - your choice of Designer Series Paper, your choice of Corduroy Buttons, and a 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon!! Simply email me to reserve your spot on my team!!

Just can't wait to sign up? Go to my website and click JOIN NOW. Use the password kellistamps4u and sign up today!!