Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's been...

crazy! I haven't posted anything in quite some time. I can say, however, it's not because I haven't been creating. It's because I've been working on the NEW Kelli's Korner Stamp Room!! I'm planning a fabulous grand opening for our new Stampin' space. We'll have a classroom to seat up to 14, plenty of room for our tools, paper, and supplies, and wonderful lighting for creating our stamped master pieces! My family is very happy that I'm going to be giving them the rest of the house back :)

"I bet you won't put that on your blog!" Ha ha!! An inspired stamper has no shame. This is me at about 6:00am a few days ago after a very late midnight stamping session. I had inspiration and felt a need to get up and create again! I will admit, after only a couple hours sleep I was more than happy to take a little snooze. You have to create when you're inspired, I say!

You see, son, Mom's not afraid to share the wonderful photos you so lovingly take of her. Just wait til I get back to that baby bath page in your scrapbook!! :)

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Sandi MacIver said...

wow, how exciting a whole new stamping room, lucky girl.