Kraft Cardstock 11 x 4-1/4
Chocolate Chip Cardstock 2-7/8 x 2-7/8
Real Red Cardstock 3 x 3
Merry Moments DSP 4-1/4 x 2-3/4
Merry Moments DSP 6 x 3
Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button
Eyelet Border Punch
Many Merry Messages (#116586)
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Real Red Stampin Write Marker
1-1/4 Square Punch
Let's hope our stampin friend Joyce posts her wonderful totorial!! I'll do my best to describe the process until then :)
- Fold Kraft cardstock in half. Punch end with Eyelet Border punch. Ink all edges with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink using Stamping Sponge.
- Ink edges of 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 DSP. Attache with SNAIL and adhere to center of front of card.
- Use Real Red Stampin Write Marker to color the Noel stamp, not extending ends all the way out. Stamp in lower right corner.
- Mount Chocolate Chip squares on top of Read Red squares. Mount two squares at 45 angels on each other. You're creating an 8 point star.
- Punch 8 squares out of DSP with the 1-1/4 square punch.
- Putting adhesive only on one corner of each DSP square, create a pinwheel shape around the double mounted squares. You will adhere each square in the point of the corners of the squares. When you get to the last square, tuck the last side under the first square mounted.
- Punch corduroy button through center of DSP star. Bend up corners of squares to give a spinning pinwheel effect.
- Mount Stampin Dimensionals on the back of star. Center on front of card.