Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vintage Versamark


Ok...I'd admit this up front.  This card is a total CASE from Leadership.  It was shown in the Workshop Elements class I took and I totally fell in love with it.  It uses both the Watermark and Versamark Resist techniques (see my brief tutorial here).  The one thing I changed between my card and the one I saw is the bottom border.  Instead of using the vine stamp from Vintage Vogue, I used the Very Vintage roller in Versamark.  Same concept, tho.

I would love to give credit to the originator of this card but I can't find my materials!  If you know who created this card originally, please email me so I can update this post to give credit where credit is due.  I think this is just too totally cool to go unnoticed!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: