Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Game Night!

Yesterday was the first Stampin Bingo game I've hosted in Kelli's Korner.  We had a GREAT time!!  The final game was a cover all that ended up being worth $71 in Stampin' Up! merchandise!!  The wonderful lady who won that game added a couple bucks and is anxiously awaiting her BIG SHOT!!!  How awesome is that??

Our Make and Take for Bingo was this handy score pad.  I had some legal pads cut in half and we created a quick and easy cover with a magnetic closure.

The stamp set we used is called Game Night.  I love it.  I think it's a fun set that gets overlooked way too often.  The word "score" was stamped with what I think is one of the greatest alphabet sets ever...Just Perfect Alphabet.  They are all lower case letters.  Not too big. Not too small.  Just Perfect :-)

I added a piece of Designer Series Paper over the top of the pad so you couldn't see the office supply store logo.  I think these turned out super cute and everyone at Bingo loved them also!  I can't wait to use mine for a little Uno challenge with my son!!

No comments: