Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you know when you've had a successful stampin day?


When the room ends up looking like this...that's how :) We had a great day making our cards for Super Set Sunday yesterday.  The theme for our cards was "thank you".  I really don't think we send enough "thanks".  Sure, we get the obligitory thank you from a baby shower, a birthday, or a wedding.  When was the last time you sent a card to that soft shoulder who is always there to listen to your worries?  Have you thanked your child's teacher for going above and beyond?  Have you thanked Mr. Brown for getting your awesome Stampin' Up! boxes to your house safe and sound?  There are lots of people to thank so go make them cards!! :)

I need to send a special thank you to Sally!!  She brought us some yummy...and let me stress YUMMY...lemon cookies to munch on.  Actually, I didn't munch on them.  I devoured them!  The worst part was that she put them at the end of the table where I was sitting.  I'm such a sucker for sweets!  Tracy and Roxanne, you guys don't know what you missed.  I'd suggest coming back for another Super Set and hope Sally brings more goodies!!

When class was all over and there was nothing left but a couple crumbs in the cookie tin, we got a chance to sit and laugh and spend some time sharing stories about life.  That's one of the things I love the most about my stampin job.  I love to have an opportunity to know so many wonderful people and have them become part of my life.  Those are just the kinds of people I'm going to make a point of sending Thank You Notes to more often!

No comments: