Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Year In A Day

I'm really on a scrapbook kick.  My little sister is expecting her first child in July and as the proud new Auntie, I want to be sure little mister has some great scrapbooks to commemorate his new life!

Scrapbooks can be scarry, though.  I can't tell you how many times I've looked at a pile of photos, a stack of paper and just went duhhh.  I've always been much more successful with my scrapbooking when I have already created the layouts and all I have to do is add  pictures. 

The Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack is a wonderful pack of paper to use in your scrapbooking.  The backgrounds and scene pages make for quick and easy pages.  Add a couple of photo mats and an embellishment or two and you're good to go.  Then when it's time to add photos, you can do a little journaling, add a title and Voila!  You've got a completed page, set or entire book in no time flat!

On the evening of April 30, I'm holding a class inspired by my coach, Ronda.  We're going to create an entire year's worth of scrapbook pages in one Friday evening!  Sound impossible?  It's not!  Using the Sweet Pea DSP, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Natural Brads, Old Olive Satin Ribbon and some coordinating card stock, we'll make 30 12x12 quick and easy pages that you can use to scrap a whole year of memories.  The page above reminds me of my older son's first Halloween.  We dressed him up as a little pumpkin.  Cute, cute, cute!!  I just hope I can find those photos :)

You can find other photos on my Facebook Fan Page.  Click the link on the right to become a fan and check out some of the other fun and easy pages. 

No comments: