Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awash with a Brayer


When I need inspiration for a card, I head over to visit Michelle Zindorf's blog.  She is CRAZY talented!  Her brayer projects and tutorials are just incredible.  I love to visit blogs that spark my creativity and Michelle's does just that!

This is a version of one of Michelle's cards.  I "dumbed it down" a little bit from Michelle's version.  I changed around the colors and used a very basic matting.  Of course, it you odn't know what the original looks like, I bet this one is still pretty impressive :) 

This card is a great sneak peek into the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog!  It's made with the Awash With Flowers set that will be available on July 1.  I was also able to incorporate some new colors into the card as well - Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, and Cajun Craze.  Grab your brayer and start rolling!!

Card Stock - Almost Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
Classic Ink - Certainly Celery, Almost Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze
Accessories - Photo Corner Punch, Circle Bigz Die, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
Stamps - Awash With Flowers

No comments: