Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brayer in Silhouette

More playing with my brayer!  This time, we're looking at a wonderul silhouette image.  I saw a card similar to this somewhere but honestly, I don't remember where so sorry I can't give credit!  I do remember, however, that the person who did it gave inspirational props to Michelle Zindorf so that's where I'm giving mine!

I tried some different things with this card.  For one, I started brayering on Very Vanilly instead of my typical Whisper White.  I really like the effect  it certainly brought more shading possibility to the layout.  I also brayered the card background for the first time.  I don't know what it is but sometimes I just can't wrap my arms around brayering color on color.  I like it, though!  Don't be afraid to try new things.  The results might not be as scary as you think!

Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze
Accessories - 2 Step Bird Punch, Top Note Bigz Die, Vanilla Smooch Shimmer Spritz
Stamps - Inspired by Nature

No comments: