Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Christmas In July

Christmas In July

Super Set Sunday, July 25
12:00p – 3:30p or 6:00p – 9:30p
Indicate which session you want to attend

Register by July 16
Cost - $35
Korner Klub Member Cost - $30
Register between July 17 – July 24 Cost - $40

Please be sure to email me or visit the Facebook Event page to submit your RSVP.  Payment is required at time of registration. Contact me for my address to send a check or pay via PayPal on my blog http://kellistamps4u.blogspot.com/p/special-class-registration.html


Christmas is 183 days away!! I can hardly believe it but it’s definitely time to start thinking about making our holiday cards!! With the hundreds of cards that were made in Kelli’s Korner last year, I didn’t end up sending a single card…I never had time to make any for myself!! This year I’ve vowed to change that! I’m reserving a seat in one of my classes for myself.

During Christmas in July, we will make 20 cards with envelopes – 4 each of 5 different designs. All cards will be made with mailing in mind. No big knots or rigid embellishments will be used (the Post Office gets kinda crabby when you try to mail these kinds of things without extra postage.) We will be using lots of great accessories on all of the cards that will make them beautiful without making them expensive to mail. You’ll love what I have in store…and your special gift, too!

As always, when you bring a friend who has never been to a Kelli’s Korner Klass, you’ll get to make 10 extra cards. Bring two friends and you’ll get to make 20 extra cards for free!!

Place an order of $50 or more the day of the class and receive a credit for half of your fee. Place a $100 order and your entire class fee will be applied as a credit to your order!

Get your whole class for FREE by hosting a Workshop of Stamp Class in the month of July! All hostesses who have a qualifying workshop of $250 or more come to this class for FREE!!

Your class fee will include a package of Dimensionals and a SNAIL adhesive. One SNAIL should be more than enough to get you though this class. However, if you’re an adhesive addict, I will happily add an adhesive refill to your class fee ;)

Cancellation Policy – Cancel before July 16 for a full refund. Cancellations after July 16 will not be refunded but can be rescheduled for an additional $5 fee. If you are unable to reschedule, you will receive all class materials and photos of the finished samples.

No comments: