Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Chance - A Holly Jolly Christmas meets Bride Designer Paper

Anyone who has stamped with me for any lenght of time can tell you I'm in love with "alternative" colored Christmas cards.  I don't think they all need to be red and green.  I think blue is awesome!

A Holly Jolly Christmas is a great set.  We made lots of Christmas cards from this set last year.  I wanted to give it one last shout out since today is the last day that it is available for purchase.  The Designer Paper is Bride, a white embossed sheet that I brayered with Ballet Blue ink.  This paper is also retiring which is really a shame since it's SO cool!

Each layer is edged with Shimmer Paint in Champaign Mist and the reindeer was stamped in new Crumb Cake ink.  It's nice to be able to mix the old with the new.

No comments: