Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Simple and Practical

I had my Korner Krazy Stamper night last night.  I love getting together with my ladies.  It's always such a great chance for us to sit, relax, learn from each other, and really enjoy stamping.  Last night was particularly fun because I had some new stamping friends join us!  I'm pretty sure everybody had a good time!

The highlight of the evening was really the new catalog launching on July 1.  I was starting to worry if they were going to walk my copy off when I wasn't looking :)  The OOH's and the AAH's were never ending!  I had a hard time getting them to stamp!!  When they saw what we were stamping, it all worked out ok.  We created what I call a "scribble swatch" for each of our new color collections.  I love having this little reference when I'm designing a card or trying to find some inspiration.  I've attached a file below so you can create your own scribble swatch with all of the new colors!

We also played with some of our brand new colors!  I can't decide which is my favorite but I've narrowed it down to....all of them :)  The Friends Never Fade card was fun, quick and easy.  I would definitley consider that an Easy, Demonstratable card.  Great for new stampers but also interesting for the seasoned among us.  This card is made with Marina Mist and Early Espresso card stock along with Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler ink.  So pretty :)

My next Korner Krazy Stamper gathering will be Friday, July 9, one week later than usually scheduled due to the 4th of July holiday.  It will be an exciting meeting as we'll have LOTS of new catalog items to play with and I'll be getting ready to head off to the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City a week later!!

2010-2011 Color Collection Card

4 comments:

Angelartistok said...

Thank-you Kelli,this is fabulous!

myfairlady2511 said...

Thanks for sharing this, Kelli! I think I will put a cardstock punch on each color...

Great idea!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

What a lovely idea Kelli, thanks so much for sharing! I can see where this will be very useful.. everyone must have one!

CORSAI57 said...

wow what great idea thank you so much for sharing.