Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday - June 25

I really missed last week's post. I had some unfortunate computer issues that prevented me for posting for nearly a week!!  It wasn't fun but we're all better and back in action!  Just because I wasn't posting doesn't mean I wasn't stamping.  I have lots of great projects to share over the coming days that will hopefully make up for lost time :)

This week's sketch is brought to us by Brenda.  I had a good time with this sketch although I did change the orientation of the card.

This coming Sunday is Super Stack Sunday in Kelli's Korner.  We'll be making cards from all retired stamp sets this weekend.  I have lots of favorites that have found themselves on the retired list and Sunday will be our send off for those dear old favorites!

Today's sketch card will be a featured card in Sunday's class.  Heartfelt Sympathy is leaving us and so is Ruby Red.  I've combined both of them together for this easy sympathy card.  It's an unfortunate fact that sympathy cards are one of those things we need even though we don't want to.  It's better to have a few on hand than find yourself fumbling around your stamp room when you "need" one.

 Kim is next up in line and you can get to her blog by clicking here.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Nice job, Kelli!

Kim Innis said...

Like it VERY MUCH! I just love the Watercolor Trio set.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love the idea of changing the layout around. Great job!

Angela Walters said...

I'm going to miss this stamp set! Very pretty and peaceful card.

Unknown said...

Nice Kelli I love it!

Tammy said...

Love your card!