Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Share What You Love


...is the theme of this year's convention.  It's been all about sharing, caring, learning and having a wonderful time swith friends new and old.  Today was the first day of classes and the general convention session.  Linda and I got the nose shot to commemorate the start of a grand day! The day was packed full of learning so it's not been a heavy picture day.  I did get to go back to Momento Mall and grab some goodies for my customers, my downline, and some special treats for some special people!

Just announced today by Shelli, an amazing Hostess Special for the month of August.  When you host a $350 workshop, anytime between July 27 and August 31, you will receive an additional $25 in FREE hostess credit!  That means you'll get a MINIMUM of $65 in FREE hostess merchandise, a Level 1 or Level 2 Hostess Set of your choice, and all of the fun that comes with spending an evening with your friends and family.  I booked two workshops this afternoon while I was here at Convention.  August is going to be a busy month!!

Sadly, it's going to be a really short post tonight.  I'm beat.  I'm off to bed very early tonight.  I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow that again starts before the crack of dawn. (Have I mentioned I'm really not a morning person?)  I won't head to bed without leaving you a little inspiration.  Check out these cupcakes made entirely out of paper!  How stinking cute are they?  I can't wait to get home so I can grab my punches, my paper and my glitter and start creating some of the yummy things I've seen.

I'm having breakfast with the Recruit Crew first thing tomorrow morning.  I need to be bright eyed for that adventure!  So, until tomorrow night...Happy Stamping!!

No comments: