Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A gift in a greeting

I love to send cards that give a little more than just a greeting.  I love including a bookmark with my cards.  This latest creation incorporates the bookmark right into the design of the front of the card.  I got this idea while I was attending convention this year.  I got a cool card from Bev Laechelt as a swap.  She had used a cool little rooster on the tag and a textured foreground on the card.  I thought the idea was so cool that I started designing one of my own.

The card uses the Word Window punch as a little insert for a great bookmark made from the Two Tags Big Shot Die.  How excited would you be to not only get a wonderful little greeting from a friend, but also a bookmark to pop inside of your Stampin' Up! catalog to mark your favorite stamp set!!  If you want to see a close up of either photo, you can click to get a larger image.

Card Recipe
Card Stock - Night of Navy, River Rock, Whisper White
Classic Ink - Night of Navy, River Rock
Accessories - Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Night of Navy 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Adhesive Rhinestones
Stamp Set - Just Believe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! Definitely going to case it!

craftystamper said...

What a neat idea. Two gifts in one - as I view hand made cards as a gift in itself. Do you mind if I case this one.

craftystamper said...

Great card. Two gifts in one as I view a hand made card as a gift in itself. Do you mind if I case this?