Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Korner Challenge - Fall Fun

Happy Friday, everybody!  I have had a pretty long and often challenging week.  I'm so glad I get to break away from my "real job" for three whole days and not worry about anything but family, fun, and stamping for the long weekend!!

I'm glad you've stopped by for my Friday Korner Challenge.  Today, we have another sketch challenge. I certainly hope you'll play along, especially all of my Korner Krazy Stampers and Kelli's Korner Kustomers! Don't sit on all of those wonderful supplies!  Use them!!

I issued a challenge to you in August to follow me with my sketches.  So many of you participated.  I was thrilled with the response to the fun sketch adventure!  As promised, I've drawn one winner from everyone who participated.  And the winner is...Kathy S.!! Congrats, Kathy!  You can thank the youngest child of mine later.  He pulled your number :)  You've won a stash grab.  Kathy participated in every sketch last month and got a total of 4 entries in the drawing.  Way to go lady!!

My card today uses the new Paisley Prints stamp set and matching wheel from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Since we're looking a a high of 70 today, I was feeling a little fallish.  I love the Regals color collection.  It just screams Fall!  I couldn't quite decide which buttons I wanted to use so I made two cards.  One with the Garden Green buttons and one with the Cajun Craze buttons.  Do you have a favorite?  I can't decide which one I like best.

Go grab some supplies and start stamping!  I'd love to see what you've made so feel free to email me your creations and I'll happily share them on my blog!!  Happy Stamping!!

Card Recipe
Stamp Sets - Paisley Prints
Card Stock - Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke
Accessories - Paisley Party Wheel, Regals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love how you used the wheel to make the bg paper!

Jen Timko said...

I love the colors...fantastic use of this set and wheel!

Jen Timko said...

I love the colors...great use of this set and wheel!