Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Creative block is over!


It's been about a week since I've been able to post anything here. I've been in a bit of a creative rut. You should see the, um, creations I've been working on lately. I'm sure I can use them as coasters or something! Tonight, however, the juices started flowing! I finally played with my Build-A-Brad set...LOVE IT!! I also whipped out my first "set" using the Tea Party Designer Series Paper and Petal Pizazz, the matching stamp set. I think this will be a class offering sometime soon, or some sort of close variation. I just love the colors in Tea Party. Being as big a fan as I am of Versamark, these colors definitely lend themselves well to creating subtle backgrounds with the Petal Pizazz stamps. The little desk holder, to me, is a super nice touch that would make this set a lovely gift. I've got plenty of ideas running through my head. Oh if I didn't have to function tomorrow, I'd stamp all night!

No comments: