Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Out of the Box

When I was little, I had a Jack-In-The-Box at my grandma's house. I'm pretty sure it had a clown in it. I'd sit and turn it one little note at a time until it would pop open, making me jump every time. I LOVED IT!!


For hosting a minimum qualifying workshop or placing an individual order of $150, This adorable Out of the Box stamp set is yours free! Out of the Box stamp set contains stamps for the box itself, the spring, and several items to pop out including this adorable little flower!
This card is made using Kraft as the base, Tempting Turquoise for the mat, So Saffron as the image base, and a piece of Designer Series Paper from Flock Together to add some fun color. I stamped the box and spring in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink directly onto the So Saffron card stock. The flower is stamped in Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out. After adding a yellow brad from the Fire Circle Rhinestone Brad collection, I mounted it onto the card with a foam Dimensional. The card is tied up with some 1/4" Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon. Finally, the "friend to friend" stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes was added with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.
This was a quick and simple card inspired by Kayleen Clements who was inspired by Angela Jones. Isn't sharing grand :)

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Adorable! Isn't casing fun? Now I'm going to have to case your version of my version of Angela's version...wait, I'm getting confused! :)