Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sneak Peek Alert!! New Build-A-Bear Product Line

I can hardly contain my excitement!! I got my sneak peek order from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog being released on September 1 and oh how I LOVE IT ALL!! I tried to refrain from ordering everything but I totally could not resist the fun new Build-A-Bear line of stamps!

Aren't these litte guys just too cute?? I made this card with a combination of two new Build-A-Bear stamp sets. The clothes on my new friends and the card background are created with the coordinating Designer Series Paper that goes along with this new line. Isn't that paper pieced dress and matching shoes just too adorable? How about those denim looking shorts?

I'm in love and I know you will be too. September 1 just can't come soon enough!!

2 comments:

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Adorable card!!

Sandi MacIver said...

aww, how cute. Love this stamp set.