Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bucket Full of Valentine Treats


A couple years ago, my mom, Mickey and I attended an event where we altered a paint can for someone special at Valentine's Day.  My kids really enjoyed the crafty candy filled tin.  One more thing for them to fight over...the chocolate, not the crafty can :)  My dad, on the other hand, carried his treats all around the house in the special bucket from his sweetie!  I promise you, if I were to ask for him to produce it today, it wouldn't be far away and I'm sure it's been restocked with something sweet.

Give your sweetie a sweet treat this Valentine's Day with a custom bucket full of love!  (Yes, I know how cheesy that sounds...humor me!)  On Wednesday, February 3 from 6:00 - 10:00 in Kelli's Korner, we will be embellishing buckets all night long.  Come when you can.  Stay as long as you like.  You will have creative control over your very own bucket.  Choose from bunches of different Designer Series Paper patterns, punches, stamps, and ribbon to make your bucket perfect!

Because I need to ensure we have enough supplies for everyone, all RSVP's must be in to me no later than January 17.

No comments: