Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Special Guest Stamper!!


I have the distinct pleasure of introducing a special guest stamper on my blog today...my son, Dahlin!  Through a little coercing, he decided to stamp a card for a special friend for her birthday.  This Build-A-Bear is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with markers.  I'm not 100% sure of the marker colors. There were quite a few out on the table.  I do know there is some use of Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie...since those are the colors he chose for his background.  Notice the Crystal Effects he used on the balloon??  I have to say, his card turned out better than I ever expected!  I think he was pretty impressed, too.  Now if only I could get him interested in Mom's hobby more often :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Go, Dahlin! Awesome job!