Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flutterby


Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm obsessed with butterflies.  I have them on my walls, in frames, on the back of my laptop, on my back :)  Those same people will also tell you, I can't stand the cold weather.  Chicago is a great place for me, huh??  Butterflies always make me feel happy, especially butterflies in bright, happy colors like the Stampin' Up! In Colors!

Super Set Sunday in February is just what I'll need for a little happy pick up on what I'm sure will be another cold winter day.  Inspired by a card design I learned at one of Jackie B's stamp camps in Michigan, this set of 6 matching cards and envelopes come in a quick and easy storage box.  Each card comes with a special surprise for the recipient.  What's the surprise, you ask?  You'll have to come find out!!

Super Set Sunday is February 21.  Cost for non-club members is $13.  Please bring your own addhesive.  I recommend Tomo Multi for this project.  Email me to register for your spot today.  Can't make the class?  This class is being offered as a Kit To Go.  $13 includes shipping.  You provide your own stamps and ink.

Here's hoping we'll be seeing the real things fluttering by our windows sooner rather than later!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: