Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So quick...so easy!

I have to tell ya...it doesn't get much easier than this cool project!  I really love 3x3 note cards.  I use them for gift tags or as additions to bags for special customers :)  I try to sneak them in the kids backpacks, although I'm not so sure they appreciate the hard work I've put into them!
 
This project is a great, quick and simple 3x3 note holder.  I created this for a swap I'm participating in this weekend that has to be completed in under 10 minutes.  (I'm not so good at under 10 minutes!)  I used the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack for my paper selection along with some Kraft cardstock.  With the help of a corduroy brad, I think this little box will be a great addition to my desk and will serve as a constant reminder to send a little note to someone "today"!

No comments: