Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Convention 2010 Blog Scavenger Hunt - WIN PRIZES!!

My adventure in Salt Lake City is finally over. I don’t say finally in a bad way, it just feels like I was gone from home for a month instead of a week  I had an incredible trip. I met so many people and saw hundreds, possibly thousands of new ideas and projects from demonstrators from across the continent. I leave the 2010 Stampin’ Up! Convention excited, rejuvenated, and full of ideas that I’m thrilled to share with all of you!!

So, I promised some goodies, didn’t I? Well, I’m living up to that promise but all good things come to those who work for it!! Are you ready for a blog scavenger hunt? If you’ve been a loyal blog reader while I’ve been away on my trip, this should be a piece of cake! If not, you may have to make some guesses because I’ve done a sneaky thing…I’ve blocked off some of the information on my blog!! If you’re a Feedburner subscriber, you should have all of my blog posts in your email. If you’re not a subscriber, you may want to go to the right sidebar on my blog and sign up. It’s free and easy! You’ll get notified by email every time I post a new message on my blog. You’ll never miss a special blog scavenger hunt question again!

Here’s how it’s going to work. Answer ALL of the questions in the scavenger hunt. If you don’t know the answer, guess! What’s the worst thing that can happen? There are bonus activities, too! You can get extra credit points by participating in the challenges and activities. Entries need to be in my email box by Saturday, July 31 at Noon. The person with the most points will win this fun Stampin’ Up! gift PLUS $25 in merchandise from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog that launches on September 1!! How fun is that? In the event of a tie, a winner will be selected using a random number generator. Demonstrators outside of the Korner Krazy Stamper group are not eligible to enter. I encourage all customers to play along!! I will also draw a second place winner from all entries for a special “consolation prize”!!

Are you ready to scavenge my blog? On your mark…Get set…GO!!!  Convention 2010 Blog Scavenger Hunt

Prize Pack – SU! expandable trash basket, SU! Ruler, SU! Key Chain, Level One Hostess Set from the Summer Mini, $25 Merchandise Certificate for the Holiday Mini

No comments: