Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome, Owen!!

My little nephew is here!!  Owen made his way into the world on Saturday night, a few short minutes away from being a 4th of July baby!

He's so sweet and so wonderful!!  It's been a long time since we've had a baby in our family.  My baby is 12, so I guess it's been 12 years :-)  Amazing how time flies.

My heart is full of joy!  It's incredible how in love you can fall with a baby in less time than it takes to blink an eye. My eyes are still filling with tears thinking about the incredible little guy!!

He went home with Mom and Dad today.  Everybody is doing great.  My sister feels good and my brother-in-law seems to be getting the hang of things pretty well.  They're a beautiful family and I'm so happy for them all!

Welcome, Owen!!  Your Auntie Kelli loves you very, very much!!

No comments: