Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome to Salt Lake City!!

Ok.  This is just beautiful!!  Coming from the midwest, the mountain scene is just incredibly breath taking for me.  If I had the option to stare at this every day, I think I would be the most unproductive girl EVER!!

We arived safe and sound in Salt Lake City.  The flight was nice.  We had a little bit of a lumpy landing but it wasn't so bad.  Our rental car was upgraded from a Taurus to an Explorer.  Nice perk :)  The hotel is nice.  It's quaint, quiet, and very comfortable.  The front door of our hotel is literally right across the street from the front door of the convention center.  Excellent planning...not my planning but still excellent! It was 103 degrees this afternoon.  Holy moly.  I swear I think I might melt if this keeps up but I'm very thankful that I have air conditioning in all of my stamping areas.

Tomorrow starts our first day of pre-convention activities.  We're headed to a big Stamp Camp in the morning.  I'll post pictures of all of our great projects.  I'm hoping to do a little sight seeing in the afternoon or maybe a little R&R.  Who knows? We may just have to see what tomorrow brings!

I don't have a whole lot to report in on today.  It's really been a get here, get settled kind of day.  I really wish you all could have come with me on my trip to the Stampin' Up! 2010 Convention!  Since you can't all be here, I'll bring you along on a virtual journey.  Check here everyday and read all about the fun things I'm doing.  But, be sure to read every day.  Leave a comment and let me know you were here!  When I get home on Sunday, I'll send you on a virtual scavenger hunt about the fun and excitement that was had during this week's Convention. I will be awarding my customers and downline members with special prizes for answering the scavenger hunt questions correctly!  But, the only way you'll be able to win is if you visit my blog daily for special updates that are only available for that day!

Join me on my trip!!  I can't wait to have you along for a wonderful ride that you can only get at Stampin' Up! Once you see all of the incredible fun, you'll surely want to be sure you're here with me live next year!!

I'm off to bed.  It's going to be a big day tomorrow!!  Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Kelli,
I can't wait to see what you are going to learn at the Convention!
Tracy

RubyStampsToo said...

I was here and I'm reading!