Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

When you need a quick and easy card...

A piece of Designer Series Paper, a beautiful stamp and a ribbon can go a long way!  I needed a whole bunch of cards this weekend and this design was the winner.  Simple but pretty, I hope these cards get plenty of oohs and aahs.

Another plug for the new Color Coach.  If it wasn't for my Coach, I probably wouldn't have put Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzelberry together.  The other color in that combination was Tempting Turquoise which, for the record, looks great!  (I made some of these cards in Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise...yummy!)

Card Recipe
Card Stock - Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Greenhouse Gala
Classic Ink - Rich Razzelberry, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories - Rich Razzelberry 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: