Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fast & Fabulous

Last week I was lucky enough to share some fabulous cards by some of my fabulous customers and downline members that they've made by following the Korner Challenge.  Inspiration breeds inspiration!!  One of my Kathy's made a card similar to this one.  I took her card, changed around the colors, and presented this beauty as part of Monday night's Korner Kards class!

The background Designer Series Paper is from the Play Date package.  The pattern is subtle but elegant and honestly, I wouldn't have thought to look in that bright and bold package for a softer background.  So my tip for the day...don't forget to use the "back" of your Designer Series Papers!

Card Recipe
Stamps - Fast & Fabulous Hostess Level 2
Card Stock - So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Play Date
Stampin Up Classic Ink - So Saffron, Early Espresso
Accessories - Gold Brads, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals



No comments: