Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Korner Challenge - Very Cherry Delight


Welcome to the September 17 edition of Kelli's Korner Challenge!  Last week, I had a lot of great participation in my first color challenge.  A lot of you said you definitely prefer sketch challenges because a color challenge is just too hard.  Well, I think that means you need some more practice playing with color!! May be four colors was a little much for your first color challenge.  Sometimes I just get a little excited about these kinds of things :-)  For this week, I'm hoping the color challenge will inspire you without making you crazy...tee hee hee!
Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight anf Very Vanilla is your challenge for today.  I chose to steer away from a card today in preparation for some of my holiday gift classes.  Everybody can use a little gift bag now and again.  This bag, inspired by a project I made at a shoe box swap from my upline, is made with the Big Shot Box #2 die as the base then covered with Love Notes Designer Series Paper.  The little pocket in front holds another little gift, a special book mark adorned with a paper flower. 

Now go forth and conquer today's color challenge!  I can't wait to see what you've made!!

Project Recipe
Stamp Set - Smarty Pants
Classic Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper - Love Notes, Brights Patterns Designer Paper Stack
Accessories - Big Shot, Box #2 Bigz XL Die, Two Tags Bigz Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Corner Rounder, Regals Designer Buttons, SNAIL adhesive, Sticky Strip, Linen Thread, 3/8" Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding


No comments: