Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Elements of Inspiration


I get inspiration from all over.  One of the things I really appreciate, however, are my swap cards.  I thin it's one thing to see a photo on the internet but to see a card up close and personal really makes a big difference.

I received a swap card from Judy Carpenter of Decatur, IL while I was at the Stampin' Up! convention that I thought was absolutely beautiful.  My share for you today is a remake of that card with some of my own touches.  I think it's simply gorgeous.  Wouldn't that look beautiful in fall colors? Hummm....I may just have to go back to my Korner.

Card Recipe
Stamps - Elements of Style
Ink - Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin Pad, Versamark
Card Stock - Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Accessories - Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin Sponge, Pearl Ahesive Accents, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

ThreadCatcher said...

Wonderful card! I would love to see it done with Fall colors too. Thanks for sharing. jmniffer

Kathy S. said...

Of all the convention swaps Kelli received this was my all time favorite. CASED it for my mother's birthday and she loved it!