Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sharing Samples from my Friends!

For some reason, it's been a really long week.  I'm glad we're finally past the hump but there are still a couple long days to go!  I haven't put a stamp to paper since Sunday :(  I feel like I'm really missing out on some serious stress therapy.  I'm definitely stamping tonight to get read for tomorrow's Korner Challenge.  Maybe I'll have to find a few minutes to take a break in my day and stamp a special card for a coworker or something.

Since I've been such a slacker stamper, I'm happy to say that I do have wonderful projects to share with you from my wonderful downline!  Kathy x2 have been playing along with the Korner Challenge and have been generally creative.  I love that they're taking time to play with my little ideas and are turning them into great cards of their own!  I love getting copies of cards that have been CASED or inspired by my work.  It's really one of the best forms of compliment a girl can get! 

Keep up the great work, ladies!!  Keep the inspiration coming!

P.S. - To Kathy x2, you guys have a special gift coming from me! Thanks for letting me share your work on my blog!!!

No comments: